Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shannon!

It had been a year and a half since I'd seen Shannon, Sam's sister, and I'd hardly spent any time with her before that, so I was really excited she would be coming here on the way home from her mission in Florida/Georgia. We loved getting to see her and hearing about some of her mission adventures. Obviously, Ked loved her too.

Of course, we were also really happy to see Sam's parents as well. I love this picture of Ked with his Gramma.

I think the main reason I like this picture of Ked is because it's been so cold all winter, I rarely get to see him in a short-sleeve shirt!

3 comments:

Caity said...

What cute smiles! It's great that you got to see Shannon. She looks absolutely beautiful!

Monica said...

The middle picture looks so much like Sam ... but then again so much like Derek. Cute kid, cute Ked.

MOM/Kandy said...

What a cutie, Amber!

Let's see more photos of you three!

Love, MOM