Sunday, March 7, 2010

Experiment

Sometimes I miss teaching science.
We had prodigious amounts of baking soda from when we were trying to get rid of the smoke smell in our apartment (it's gotten much better after a lot of work) and a half gallon of apple cider vinegar that I'd been given. We had fun. Lindy, Kaden, Paige, Ked

While I'm at it, let me tell you a little about our lunchtime adventure. Amongst the clamoring for help with food, there was spilled applesauce, spilled raisins (two separate boxes), one wet pants, one toddler's very stinky diaper, the same toddler repeatedly climbing the table (and using the salt and pepper shaker on the table), one boy finding a box of matches, and one whining baby overdue for a nursing, diaper change, and nap, all happening simultaneously. . . I guess that's all. It seemed a lot crazier at the time.

1 comment:

summerk said...

You didn't tell me about the matches... I'm never letting you watch them again. Heehee.

I should have paid you... :)