Ked started out with the worm crawl, the frog crawl, and the army crawl. This one shows the frog crawl. He is scooting around much more now (pulling himself with both arms together, using mostly his right leg to propel himself while his left foot is held up a little during travel and then taps up and down at break), but he's laughing pretty well in this video too.
Back to the New Brookfield's Hotel, Freetown
-
Thursday, April 26, 2018
*First, a note about home:* We were very sad last night to learn of the
passing of a lovely man in our ward, Jack Regas. I don’t...
8 years ago


3 comments:
MEGA cute!! Love his laugh!!! Wow, he has a like a push up crawl thing going on there! He is strong!!! I would crawl for food too! LOL! You won't be able to keep up with him soon! It's on!!!
What an adorable little giggle! I bet he keeps you entertained all day long! I can't wait to be a mom! My growing boy is halfway there...
I totally have the cutest nephews in the entire world! I can't believe how big he is. I love the video! I miss you guys! I use a lot of exclamation points!!!! Love you!
Post a Comment