Thursday, March 18, 2010

Daddy Solutions

Sam offered to take Ked with him to switch the laundry. I wondered how he'd do that, so I finished what I was doing and quickly ran over to the laundry room. I was puzzled when I saw Sam with clothes in his arms, but no Ked. Then I saw this:

He says he was keeping a close eye on him. I told him he should at least put him in the lower one. I think I'll just insist on keeping Ked with me from now on. . .
Note: This was a couple of weeks ago, when Ked wasn't quite as mobile as he is now.

5 comments:

Mar said...

WOA!! MEN!! Such dare devils!! (never thought of doing that! though Josh always hides in our laundry baskets)

:P

Monica said...

This just recalled a laundry mat memory of me with Roddy. Who knows maybe I'll blog it.

Kate said...

Funny, but freaking me out a little. Don't want Ked getting any ideas! I used to fear that my toddlers would climb into our dryer themselves, especially since they are ground level. Clever solution, albeit risky! ;) He gets cuter by the second, and Sam's clearly having a great time with his son.

summerk said...

Oh, his face is sooooo cute!!! He just has the BEST little face!

Too funny. Reminds me of when I was hiding in the dryer when I was little and Rod turned it on!! I'm pretty sure it wasn't a dream...

Melissa Lasley said...

I'm not too surprised, but I agree with your suggestion of putting him in the lower level. At least Ked was happy.