Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sharing the Driver's Seat

I watched as Hannah (friend) scooted in between Ked and the steering wheel. Aww, cute, he's learning to share. . . Until you realize that his hand was in the position to help her continue right on through. . . pushing her off. Don't worry, she wasn't hurt and proceeded to go through the whole process once more until I gave Ked a good talking to about sharing.
Ked and Hannah are actually great playing together. Well, parallel playing at least. A few weeks apart and in similar developmental stages. It's so fun to watch them when they interact. (He's not always mean to her.)

On one of the rare mornings that I was supposed to have a babysitter for Ked, he was sick. (Not bad, but enough he shouldn't be around other kids.) So instead of going out, I played with him all morning. He was laughing so much when I decided we should both ride on his car.
The picture doesn't do it justice--I wish you could hear him laugh in delight!

No comments: