Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our Little Mountain Goat Climber

First the toybox, then the cajon and the, "Help, I'm up and I can't get down" cry. Then it was the kitchen chairs, the table (which I don't pause long enough to take pictures of), and finally the swivel chair, which makes me especially nervous!
8/25/10, almost 12 months; 9/6/10, 12 months; 9/9/10, 12 mo.; 10/7/10, 13 mo.

After somehow managing to get the tire off the jogging stroller, Ked climbed into the seat. 9/14/2010, 12 1/2 months

"When's Daddy coming home?" Standing on the heater, holding onto the window sill.
9/5/2010, 12 months

Just like Daddy!
10/7/2010, 13 months
Ked seriously must keep an eye out all day just waiting for me or Sam to leave a chair out. He is always so fast to see our blunder and so fast to scramble up! He is also quick to climb onto the table if the chair is close enough. Sam and are really trying hard to push our chairs in, but we both have a really hard time remembering!

4 comments:

Dayna Slack said...

What a cute little mountain goat you have. It kinda reminds me of mine, she is a little climber too. Maybe they can get married one day. :)

MOM/Kandy said...

Cute photos, Amber. He sure is a climber! Ha! That's an understatement. Has he done any tumbling down too lately?

Heidi said...

Those pictures are awesome. I don't think I ever had a climber! I have known plenty of people that have to put chairs up to keep their climbers down. He's so stinkin' cute!

MOM/Kandy said...

Just wait till he discovers he can move the chairs right where he wants them!