When Ked was just a few months old, he had serious bowel issues. For months, he would go a week or often two (not exaggerating) without having a dirty diaper. We were worried about it, talked to doctors and nurses about it, and wondered if the resulting discomfort was what was causing him to be upset at random times, especially those times in the middle of the night when nothing we could do would calm his cries. For months we prayed that he would have regular bowel movements and that we would know what to do to help him.
So for months now, every time I have the exhausting diaper-changing wrestle with Ked and then walk his third soiled diaper of the day out to the dumpster, I'm trying not to be disgusted or annoyed, but to recognize that my prayers were answered and that I was given what I asked for. And to be grateful!
Gotta go, I think I smell something stinky. . . again. . . Hurray!
Gotta go, I think I smell something stinky. . . again. . . Hurray!


2 comments:
Ha ha ha! Amber you're so funny! Don't forget suppositories when things slow waaaaay down again.
Ok, yes, that was way too crude! ;) Actually, it was hilarious. So glad Ked is 'regular' now. :)
Post a Comment