The only requirement I had for Ked's costume was that it involved a stick. My sister suggested Harry Potter with a wand. The blonde and glasses-less Draco Malfoy was easier. Ked only carried his stick wand for a while, but he loved his broom.
Peanut Butter and Jelly. Sam came up with the idea; I came up with the costumes. We thought about performing the song together. . .
Ked and his cousins Lindy, Paige, and Kaden
It was great to get to see Summer and her family there too!
This is the only full family photo we've had in a while. . . time for a new one!
Ked wasn't into the whole Trick-or-Treating thing (which is fine, since he wasn't going to eat any of it anyway), but we had fun seeing all the costumes and handing out candy.


3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how Old Ked looks as Draco Malfoy. I don't have Ked's birthday on my calendar, can you email it to me?
I do love your costumes!
Super cute, Ambs! Very creative! And you two go together perfectly...just like PB & J!
Love them!! Ked is a perfect Draco except that Ked is WAY cuter!
Post a Comment