Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Meanwhile, back on the ranch...

One of the side benefits of getting to be there for the wedding and being with all the family was to be back on the ranch. I always love being back, especially when it's as nice as it was this January--both warm and green! Wake up in the morning, go outside in a t-shirt and shorts and flip-flops (in this case all of which were borrowed, since we didn't get our luggage until a day after we'd arrived), pick an orange off the tree for breakfast, feel the warm sun, be able to take Ked outside, etc. Ked wasn't as excited about the horses as I'd hoped he'd be. Maybe next time when he's a little older.

Us and our little baldy. He really does have hair. . . it's just so thin and blonde you can't see it! It was nice to have our nieces getting him to smile.


I had to zoom in on this one, because I love Ked's face. How would you describe that look--mischievous? Arrogant?


Sam with the kids on their Grampa's old tractor. Reid, Kai, Heidi, Mary, Lincoln, Sam, Tuck-Tuck.


It's official. My two oldest nephews (Roddy and Jacob) are way taller than I am. At least I still have Caleb beat.

No comments: