Sunday, February 14, 2010

Accessorized

Back in December, I was talking to Summer, only half paying attention to Lindy and Kaden as they interacted with Ked. Suddenly I realized that they (mostly Lindy) had loaded Ked with all kinds of toys. The funny thing was, after I'd taken this picture, I pulled off the blanked they'd covered him with, and there were several more stuffed animals and such beneath!
Click on the picture to see the little pig they put on his head. The bean bag above him was one of their additions as well.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That is adorable. The pig cracks me up!

MOM/Kandy said...

That is too funny and cute! Hahahaha! I've taken it for my own, like I do with a ton of my children and grandchildren! ~ Love, MOM

Kate said...

Love it! Ked seems to look pretty content with all of the bombardment. What a good sport!

wendyann said...

The little pig on his head is the BEST part!! How fun for you and Sum to live so close. Come back to Utah!!