
The day Ked turned five months old, it was almost like he knew it! Suddenly, I could no longer set him in one spot and expect to find him in the same place in the same position a minute later. He had been rolling over occasionally for the few weeks before, but only very rarely. Suddenly, it was like he fully realized he could do it, and he could even scoot around a little. And he was suddenly very interested in everything, wanting to explore, touch, taste, etc. All of these things he had been doing a little, but it seemed to suddenly magnify. I am also seeing that he may soon become a living vacuum cleaner. . .
Pacifier Dive
This shows one of Ked's first crawling attempts, the day he turned five months old. Watch for his dive for his pacifier (about half way through the video).
2 comments:
It's pretty fun when they become so active! Pretty tiring too for the both of us. Mitch is so wiggly. There are quite a few newborn babies in our ward right now, and I longingly remember the days when Mitch would sleep soundly through Church. Ked is very cute!
Joseph and I laughed out loud. SO cute!
Post a Comment