Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Father and Son

This always scares me, but it shouldn't. I watched my mom do this with all my younger siblings (and some of my nieces and nephews) and none of them got hurt. Still. . .
(Ked's about 4 1/2 months in this picture, I think.)

I know what you're thinking. "Amber, your husband is in grad school and working and you are home all day just hanging out and eating Bon Bons, and you still make him do the dishes and watch Ked?!" Well, just for the record, he volunteers. And sometimes I even try to stop him. Then again, there are probably plenty of times when I do request more than I should!
(You also might be thinking you've seen a picture similar to this before in an earlier post. Same place, but our cabinets were just redone.)

4 comments:

Mar said...

Love this image! What a sweet husband! Don't ever feel guilty about any help that is offered to do dishes! I wish I had that!!! It's nice to see Ked "chippin' in" too; what a sweet little helper! Does he still like to be in the snuggly carrier? (That's a nice baby backpack!)The cabinets look nice, too!

Caity said...

He is such a good husband! Hey, all of our husbands are busy (at least mine is) and he still helps me. No one would think less of you for that! That's the way it should be :)

MOM/Kandy said...

Those photos are so cute and funny, Amber! I mean your comment about bon bons is so funny! What a great husband! Love, MOM

Kate said...

CLASSIC first picture. Glad to see you're carrying on the tradition!