So I don't really know what it is for sure--some say it's poison ivy; others say they're spider bites. But since our first week here, I've frequently had new itchy rashes show up on my arms and legs. These are just a few of them. (Sam's also had his share, but in different forms.) We've been outside and in the woods a lot, and poison ivy seems to be everywhere. I thought I was being careful, but now I'm really careful. And paranoid of any unfamiliar plant.
Back to the New Brookfield's Hotel, Freetown
-
Thursday, April 26, 2018
*First, a note about home:* We were very sad last night to learn of the
passing of a lovely man in our ward, Jack Regas. I don’t...
8 years ago


1 comment:
This looks awful. I am so sorry...I am always worried about poison ivy, and yet I don't even know if it is around here or remember what it looks like. But I would be scratching it like crazy. Good luck!
Post a Comment