Monday, August 10, 2009

M+M Visit, July 30, 2009

Morgan and Melissa made a detour on their way to the coast to come visit us. We were excited to have family visitors way out in Virginia.

Josh and Sam

We decided to check out the frisbee golf course and played just a couple of rounds. I can't ever play disc golf very well anyway, and especially now that I'm large with child, but besides that, I have to admit that my biggest goal was to avoid poison ivy. I seem to have acquired a patch or two on every outting we've gone on out here. So I never threw it anywhere near the woods. Sam and Morgan went hunting in the woods a couple of times. Of course, their rounds were 2 and 3s where mine were 6 and 7s.

Eli found a little toad. He also impressed us with his frisbee skills--throwing and skipping.
We unintentionally (at least most of us) had a blue theme that morning.

No comments: