Friday, August 14, 2009

Dismal Falls, Aug. 1, 2009

Dismal Falls is about an hour away and just a short walk down to it. The falls were small, but it was fun because you could climb up them. (Carefully--it was slippery!) We had fun doing that and wading in the water and swimming in the small swimming hole at the base of the falls.

Sam apparently thought he should draw attention to my belly (36 weeks).
We saw some little fish and a small snake. As much as I love finding snakes on land, I do NOT like seeing them in the water while I'm in it. Especially when I have no idea what kind they are and whether or not they are poisonous.
Sam did a little cliff jumping, which scared me, because I was afraid he'd hit a rock.

1 comment:

Jason said...

This looks so fun! If we come visit, you have to take us to this place, okay?