Monday, January 11, 2010

More Cousins

At the last minute before Pete and Emily were leaving, we attempted to get a cousins picture for all our nephews (no nieces yet) on Sam's side.
Henry, Josh, Eli, Ked
I love how Ked always holds his pacifier.

This is what happens when there are too many people making loud and crazy noises, trying to get the kids to smile. This is when Mom (me) stopped the photo shoot and took my poor baby far away from everyone else to comfort him. I have to admit, I love this shot of him and the way his little foot is up in the air.

Let's see a closeup.


Eli and Ked. The oldest and youngest.

Ked may not have any older siblings, but he's got plenty of cousins to have at least some similar experiences with. Here with Lindy, Paige, and Kaden before we left for Iowa.

1 comment:

Mar said...

gosh, Lindy looks JUST LIKE SUMMER!!!! they are all so cute and Paige is getting HUGE!