A few days after Tyn turned one, I turned from my desk to see him just chilling on the couch. It the next week or so, he's gotten up on the coffee table and over and into the bathtub.
This morning, Sam was working at his desk right next to the kitchen while Tyn was playing around. Sam suddenly realized that Tyn had been awfully quiet, so he quickly peaked into the kitchen and found Tyn sitting merrily on the kitchen table, a ripe banana in each hand, chewing on both of them (eating the peel as well as the fruit). Hey, at least he was finally eating! I hope he will be easy on my and just require the pushing in of the kitchen chairs, and not their entire removal (as had to be done with Ked)!
Back to the New Brookfield's Hotel, Freetown
-
Thursday, April 26, 2018
*First, a note about home:* We were very sad last night to learn of the
passing of a lovely man in our ward, Jack Regas. I don’t...
8 years ago


1 comment:
I love reading your posts! You have two crazy active, high flying, climbing, cute, fun boys. I am glad Ked did not get too hurt. Kent and I sometimes laugh at lots of little similarities between you guys and us with our two little crazy active girls. Maybe they will marry each other when they grow up. We have that same couch cover too. :)
Post a Comment