We had our annual church congregation camp out, so we bought a new, bigger tent.
(I LOVE being able to stand up in it!)
Tyn was really excited about setting the tent up in our family room, just to check it out.
Ked was just as excited about the box it came in.
Tyndale loved walking around, exploring and eating lots of dirt. I'm always amazed at the flexibility of his knees.
Ked loved manning the fire, playing with sticks, eating marshmallows, and getting really dirty.
It's a little scary having him so independent now, and wandering off. I lost him a few times, one of those times just to find him back in our tent, taking care of himself.
Tyn thought it was great fun that we were all sleeping together. He lasted until 3am in his pack-n-play, and then decided we should party the rest of the night. Ked agreed. As tired (and frustrated) as I was, it was still tender when they snuggled up to me, even if it rarely lasted long. Unfortunately we also woke up some of our neighboring campers.


1 comment:
It looks like lots of fun! Sorry about the no sleep, though.
Post a Comment