I came in from the kitchen to find this scene. Loved it. The moments I live for. Creative new entertainment for Ked (courtesy of Sam); my beloved strumming and crooning a spontaneously fashioned song; and happy, active boys. Oh, and a tolerant baby brother. Ked now often requests the slide, and if Sam's around, he demands he play the guitar and sing.
I didn't notice until watching the video that in the beginning, Ked is pulling Tyn off the table and pushing him underneath it and saying, "Go down the bridge, Tyndale."
(If you think we are rough on our furniture, well it's true, but the couch was already broken when we inherited it, and the table was $10 at a yard sale.)


4 comments:
Sam, great song, great voice, love it all...I'm a fan. love, your mom
This is awesome. As much as I love the small child riding down the makeshift slide, I love even more that it is accompanied by music! Great song, SammyBoy!
The next waaaaaaaayyyyy better Jack Johnson? I think yes! Such a calm and relaxing voice! And those boys are getting so big and soooo adorable! Love and miss you all!
Love the song Sam! Great entertainment!
Post a Comment