Being a parent of only young kids, I'm not sure what's typical or not. So maybe this is typical, but it's also exceptional because normally even I have a really hard time getting our active little Tyndale to eat. (I often beg Sam to either hold him or entertain him while I sneak food into his mouth.)
Back to the New Brookfield's Hotel, Freetown
-
Thursday, April 26, 2018
*First, a note about home:* We were very sad last night to learn of the
passing of a lovely man in our ward, Jack Regas. I don’t...
8 years ago


5 comments:
so totally awesome! those boys are amazing! Love you guys!
-shan
What a Ked! Way to go, Amber, teaching him to help while young!
That's awesome! He is so good at it! Looks like you suddenly have a little free time! Next up: diaper changes!
That's awesome! He is so good at it! Looks like you suddenly have a little free time! Next up: diaper changes!
-wendyann
That's hilarious, Amber! So cute that Ked is just sitting there feeding his baby brother! ~ MOM
Post a Comment