Tuesday, November 15, 2011

my boys and man

In the beginning, Ked was often either really jealous of Tyndale or just much too rough with him. So you can imagine how this reading scene warmed this mother's heart! Ked was even holding the book the right way so that Tyn could see the pictures. 11/15/2100, Tyn 3 months

I love the easy-smiler stage.

"I cook"
Ked loves to be in the kitchen. Sam has been very good about involving Ked in the food-making process, and I'm trying to follow his lead. Sometimes it's really fun (when I am patient), and I'm quite impressed with what he can do. Other times it drives me crazy, because he will move a chair all around the kitchen trying keep up with me, usually depositing the chair in the exact location where I need to be--in front of a drawer or cupboard I need to get into or in front of the counter where I'm working. Not to mention the dozens of messes and disasters I've had to clean up after allowing him to be a little too involved. . . but I guess even that's worth it, to see him so engaged in working and learning! 9/25/2011

No comments: