Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Funny Ked

Professional stacker for hire! This boy will stack anything and everything. Sometimes I find some pretty funny things stacked up in little piles.
He was actually climbing up and sitting on this stack before he added the two (or three) top ones.
(7/26/2011)


This is not allowed, but I couldn't resist watching. . . I stopped him at this point, though. (7/25/2011)
More recently (26 months), he has been stacking up things and announcing his creation to be a temple.


A little rain won't stop this boy. You can't really tell, but he is soaking wet in the picture above. Which meant I was too. I was in my last weeks of pregnancy, and we had just arrived at the park when it started to rain. He needed the outdoor time, and I needed him to have it too!
(7/25/2011)


I had tried to stop him, but once he started, I let him at it. He got super muddy, and to add to the fun, he produced a dirty diaper just when I was cleaning him up enough to get him in the car. And this is when I had Tyndale with me. It was an adventure. (9/28/2011)

"Mawn Mower"
Ked loves lawn mowers, and can turn almost anything into one. (He's also been known to flip the baby seat in the background upside down to use it as one too, but that's not allowed, since we are borrowing it! Sorry Murphy!) (8/17/2011)


Too true! The thing in his hand is a piece of grout he took out of the fire place. . . (7/22/2011)

No comments: