Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nativity Temptation

Figuring out where to put my Nativities this year was tricky--they had to be out of Ked's reach. Of course, he still found ways to get to them. . . He especially loved the nesting dolls a friend gave me and the little sheep of the porcelain set that my youngest sister made me.
I love how he is cradling the baby Jesus here.

I eventually moved most of the Nativities to a shelf in the bookcase. But then Ked figured out that he could climb onto his toy box to reach it. So I took the lid off of his toy box. . . and he put it back on. So I hid the lid, and finally, all was safe.

1 comment:

wendyann said...

I guess life is just different with a little guy around! Can't wait for Porter to be into everything!

Did I only make two wise men?