Ked got himself into his pack-n-play twice this morning (with the aid of a chair and with the purpose of retrieving his pacifier). I didn't see him either time (though I did hear a thud the first time), and I decided to see if he'd do it again with me watching (and recording).
If I'd known how he was going to do it, I don't think I would have encouraged it. This is definitely not what I was expecting! (I guess it is the same thing he does on the couch all the time, but the couch is a lot more padded!) Notice how he glances at the pacifier, gives a little excited laugh, preps and bends his knees, then just goes for it!
Ked 16 months


7 comments:
Whoa, looks like you might have a little gymnast in the family. I hope he only does that when there is a soft landing.
Rod
oh my goodness! That is hilarious and scary!! I love how he looks at the binkie, gives a little laugh, and jumps! He's a brave one! Thanks for sharing!
Awesome. I love it! He sure takes after his parents, doesn't he? I remember Sam being the same way with a "just go for it" sort of attitude. Awesome.
I love this. Amber, I just browsed through your whole blog. You are such a darling Mommy. I wish Ked could be hanging out with our boys. He's adorable.
That is hilarious! I'm still laughing. Oh yeah, he is totally awesome. Love you!
shannon
Haha! Nice form, Ked!! My kids would do similar tricks, but never so nicely executed. :)csk
Seriously, hilarious! My kids made we rewind it over and over and over again! Tough kid!
Post a Comment