Sleep: So now that Ked is pretty well trained to sleep through the night (more or less), how do I get myself trained again to sleep through the night?
Back to the New Brookfield's Hotel, Freetown
-
Thursday, April 26, 2018
*First, a note about home:* We were very sad last night to learn of the
passing of a lovely man in our ward, Jack Regas. I don’t...
8 years ago


7 comments:
I know what you mean. I have a (small ) case of spinach downstairs and 2-3 cans upstairs but I have to force myself to open it and use it. I just have a hard time eating it anymore.
I have always hated spinach. I will only eat it in raw form...and then only because I'm pretending it is dark lettace. I won't even buy it. Yuck. I understand that pain.
I LOVE spinach, but not canned. As far as sleep goes...I don't have any good advice because I wasn't able to sleep through the night for months after Henry was sleeping well. Even now I still have really bad insomnia. I wish you better luck!
Agreed! Love spinach just not in a can! Little Kedrik is SUCH a cute baby by the way!!!
Steam your spinach then add fresh lemon! Yummmmmmm
how did you train him? I can't seem to train Mitchell very well. Sometimes he'll sleep good...most of the time not so much. Any recommendations?
Okay, in MY day, Grammie served us spinach (and spaghetti) out of the can! I loved spinach from the can with added juice of a slice of lemon. We had a lemon tree.
I guess it's all what you are raised with and get used to. But that rule is flawed in that Dad made some things that I did not like growing up because his were made differently and I loved them the new way. Go figure. Love, MOM
Post a Comment