We were so happy to get to stay with Brandi's family in Kentucky on our way to Iowa for Christmas. Ked and Dane are about half a year apart. I like to imagine them looking back on these pictures in the future when they are roommates at some BYU school. :)
Dane held Ked's hand in a lot of the pictures we took. So cute. Of course, he also grabbed Ked's nose, ears, eyes, etc.


3 comments:
WOW! Super CUTE!!!! I love how Dane is pointing to Ked! Love all your new pics!!!
Ked is so huge now!!! He must be a good little eater!!!
Hahahahaha!
Amber, you have me laughing out loud!
The boys are soooo cute!
Yes, they will be best cousins!
Love, MOM
LOL ... that last picture looks like a forewarning for future beach house reunions.
Like Dane and Ked, Gilli and Nic are 6 months apart. The 1st time I saw Gilli after giving birth to Nic, Gilli suddenly seemed enormous.
Post a Comment