Sam was quite the Tetris-master fitting everything in. We filled it pretty much up to the very top. Apparently, we also went way over weight, but they didn't charge us extra. When the forklift operator was delivering it to our new apartment in Virginia, he commented on how heavy it was, took one look at me, and said, "What you got in here--baby stuff?" Here's the container when it was mostly emptied. (I promise it was much more impressive when it was full.)
We were grateful for a lot of help, both from our old ward and our new ward in moving all the boxes and furniture in and out of the container.


1 comment:
Can Sam help me with my sock drawer. I can give him the number of sock pairs and size of the drawer. The problem is the unknowns of where the missing matches are to my favorite socks and the volume of the extra junk that finds its way in the drawer. I trust Sam to make it all fit!
Post a Comment