Just a few days before we left, my friend Veronica invited me to go with her to the Provo Temple one last time. I will sure miss this temple and the service and experiences I've enjoyed there (and all the people I love there). I've sure grown in so many ways since first attending there six years ago, attending it with Sam our first year of marriage, and being an ordinance worker there for the last three. I will especially miss that. I wish I'd gotten a picture of it in the daytime. It's especially beautiful in the spring and with the mountains behind. Here you can just barely make out the spires.
Back to the New Brookfield's Hotel, Freetown
-
Thursday, April 26, 2018
*First, a note about home:* We were very sad last night to learn of the
passing of a lovely man in our ward, Jack Regas. I don’t...
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment