Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with Jace and Jen and their kids, then stopped by Aunt Beth's. (Also saw Derek, Grandma Z, and Keith and his family.) It was great to see family. The food was great, except when Jace opened the steamer with shrimp in it. Then I almost gagged. I left the house while everyone else enjoyed it. I just don't get what there is to like about seafood.


I'm wishing I'd taken pictures of the other adults as well, but here are some of the kids.

Sam playing "Horsie" with Even, Kai, and Mary.



The kids kept begging us to take them to the "Spinny Park." I admit, this is one of my favorite places too. I was disappointed when they took the merry-go-round out of this park, but I love the new equipment!

SUPER KAI! Kai had a favorite trick, that scared me the first time I saw it. He did it over and over again. I got a couple of videos, but I love that he literaly "ate it" on this one (there's a piece of bark in his mouth). (~9 sec. long)

This video is from last summer (me and Lincoln), but it shows my favorite part of the park. And why it can be a little hazardous. Of course, it doesn't seem nearly as fast or forceful or risky on video as it does when your on it. (But I have found that it's a little more adventurous if Sam is on too. He can make it go a lot faster.) (53 sec.)

2 comments: