It was good to see some of my cousins that I hadn't seen in years: Jared (with beard) and his family, Laura (red shirt) and her family, and Heather (black shirt). Aunt Beth was there for part of it, and my brother Jason and his family came too.
It was fun having Gradma Z here too. She took a liking to Sam. Sam had never had a grandma that he could carry on a conversation with, and he enjoyed her as well.
Aunt Kay put together a fantastic meal, as always. Sleeping Beauty Heather.


6 comments:
Wow Ambs. It's been so long since I've seen any of our Mapleton cousins, I barely recognized them. Especially Jared with the sweet full beard. I'm assuming Jessica is the one on the far left?
Thanks for documenting this, Amber. We wished we could be there, so it's not to get a glimpse of it.
Yay Ambs! You're up and running in Blogworld. It'll be so great to be able to keep up on all the Z fam happenings in UT. We miss you. Keep up the posting!
Fun blog, Ambs! Yeah! I'm glad you've finally joined in on the fun! Now we just need Derek to make one. Ha!
Hey, now that comments works on your blog, can you take off the "word verification" feature. It really does you no good. Thanks!
I love the blog! Thanks for sharing.
I thought I'd make a comment since I can now. :) I miss the Z's! Also, I LOVE the picture of you and Sam at the very top of your blog... beautiful!!!! ;)
Post a Comment