Working with the young women in our church has been BUSY! It is both so taxing and so rewarding. I have had so many stresses, concerns and frustrations (and really seeing my weaknesses), but also so much joy, and so many times where I can see the Lord guiding me, maybe almost more apparent than I've ever felt it before, or at least on a more frequent basis. And He has blessed me so much with ideas, impressions and inspiration. Sometimes I start to fear and doubt about a particular impression, but then once I've taken one step forward into the dark (the leap of faith), He lights the way! I've been so grateful to have so many direct assurances that at least some of the decisions made have been right. Still working on not doing so many dumb things (waaay too many of those still!), but it has been such a growing and stretching experience, and I love spending time with the girls and working with the other leaders.

The family of a girl have a widowed friend who has a huge yard. About a dozen of the youth and some parents helped to clean up her yard last Saturday. I brought Ked along. It was a lot of fun! hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment