Friday, November 23, 2012

Elections

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine


Went to a little rally where Rick Santorum and state leaders spoke.  It was so small, I got to shake hands with and thank each of them personally.  It was neater than I'd expected.  Really appreciated it, and I appreciate those who put so much effort into encouraging true freedom.  

November 6th, I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve day, very hopeful and having great expectations.  It almost surprises me still how devastated I was at midnight, when I checked the news after being up with Tyn.  Very depressed about it for a few days, and I still worry (a lot), but I've been clinging on to the words of President Thomas S. Monson, a living prophet.  "You're future is as bright as your faith!"


No comments: