I was trying to get video of something a little different, but this was pretty good too--the maneuver at 4 seconds. At least his mother thought so. Of course, she's biased.
My dad was a college gymnast. Maybe there are some gymnast genes in my little guy. (He was better at landing the other times.) Earlier, he had been bringing his legs from the back to the front going through the splits--never lifting off the surface at all.
Tyndale, almost 15 months


4 comments:
I love that you guys regularly make a slide out of your coffee table. Seems like something we would have done as kids, if we had had a coffee table. :)
Fancy! I don't think he has the Z non-flexibility!
Brandi
Nice mounting the table! hahah Yes, he looks like a gymnast!
Kate
That's flexibility! Now if he can just take that position into a handstand... that would be awesome :)
Post a Comment