Sam and I finally went on a hike that I've been wanting to do for a long time. I'm not much into hiking--the endurance part--but I love when there are cool things to see, climb, and explore.
Sam looking up at one of the "dragon teeth"--upright slabs of rock at the very top of the mountain.
At the highest point. Climbing up was easy, but down was a little scary. Really neat, though--could see the valleys on each side. I think I was looking at a bird soaring.
This was taken looking down at Sam from the little peak. Great view!
Both of us chilled and terrified by the very boisterous wind while sitting on top of the little peak. It was a little scary! We both really enjoyed the adventure together. Not often we get out alone!
Sam went up with some guys a couple of weeks before. Love this picture. Mm.
.jpg)


4 comments:
How fun! Who watched the boys? ~ MOM
How fun! Who watched the boys? ~ MOM
So picturesque! I love a good hike with the hubby!
So picturesque! Cool shots of you two. I love a good hike with the hubs.
Post a Comment