Monday, July 25, 2011

Back at the Ranch

Ked was maybe a little too comfortable with the horses. . .

He kept offering them rocks. I finally showed him the tangerines and he was much more successful, though I kept fearing the horses would bite his whole hand off. They didn't, but they left plenty of orange slime on his hands.

Playing with Papa on all of Grampa's cool toys.
Hooray for Sam finally being there with us!

Picking berries with Holly and Lindy from bushes I planted years ago. They sure don't grow as easily there as out here in Virginia!

Some of the cousins born within a year of Ked.
Porter, Ked, Claire, and Dane. You can't tell here, but Porter started cracking up laughing so hard--it was awesome. Ked liked holding him.

And sometimes it was all just a little too much. . .
Ked, Lindy, Holly, Kaden, Brady, Dane

May 2011, Ked 19 months

2 comments:

Amy Lydia said...

I like when you guys update your blog! Love you! That is all.

MOM/Kandy said...

Post Beach House fun times with the Grands!