skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Horse Riding
It’s been nice having Sam home more during the summer and having a more flexible schedule. A friend in our ward let us ride her horses last week (and taught us how). The horses were a lot more tame than those I grew up with, and it was really fun riding in the hilly woods, over logs and through branches. Except the mud would scare me when the horses would slip, and it would freak me out in the pasture, where the horses would take off in a gallop. Pretty fun, though! Sam was a better rider and more adventurous despite his more limited experience. We were both pretty sore for a few days after. :)
2 comments:
You're doing great at keeping up with your blog! I just went through a ton of new posts! I love Ked in his little white shirt and tie! Soooo cute! Nice work, Ambs. Maybe I should get working on mine.... :)
Oh, I forgot about the sore part of riding! That was when I took those few lessons--English Posting--which I did NOT enjoy!
Your green landscape is beautiful!
Love,
Post a Comment