Thursday, February 19, 2009

Belly


<--This is my belly when I was a kid. This is what I feel like my belly is like now (at 12 weeks).


Okay, so to answer a few requests, this was me at 12 weeks, when I really started to notice the difference. I was pretty disappointed by this picture, though. I sware it was bigger in real life. But maybe that's because this picture was taken about four hours after I'd eaten. It's right after I ate that it really stuck out. I think I'm done with the profile shots, though. At least for putting them on the blog.

6 comments:

Monica said...

Many people would envy you for that belly. Enjoy the transformation. It's the strangest the first time around. Truly an incredible blessing to carry such precious cargo. Love ya.

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

Ok, Ambs, this is ridiculous!! Lets see some real belly shots!!!!!!!

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

Wait, now I'm confused. Was there always a picture of you with a tiny belly on this post? I always only saw the one of you as a kid, now there is another with you wearing a green shirt. Was that there before and I just wasn't seeing it? Well, if so, then sorry for my last comment. But really now, I can't even see a pooch. If you're not going to post pics on the blog, then at least send them to me!!

Annelise said...

Hey, congratulations! Glad to see that you have a blog. It will be fun to check in and see how baby is doing. Erin is about 28 weeks along! We are really looking forward to him coming in June.

Lacie Meisinger said...

I really hope you continue putting pics up as you get further along!!! I love watching the transformation!!! When are you due anyways?

Kerri and Cody said...

Yea Amber!! Congratulations and good luck with your move! You'll be such a great mom!