Monday, December 19, 2011

Who to blame? Part 2

All day I've been telling Ked not to touch our little Christmas tree or it's lights. And he's been on multiple time-outs for an infraction of that rule. Later I caught him once again flirting with tree disaster. I reminded him that he would be going on time-out if he touched the tree. He paused, and then took his teddy bear and threw it hard right at the tree. I came towards him and told him he was going on time out. In his defense, he explained, "Spank da teddy-bear."


Here's Tyndale (at 3 1/2 months) in one of the rare moments when he gets to hold his own teddy bear, since Ked has taken it as his own. Everything Ked sees us do with Tyn, Ked does with the teddy bear--feed, burp, change, put him to sleep, hold him when he cries, etc. So cute to see him nurturing his fatherly skills.

2 comments:

Melissa Lasley said...

I love Ked's analytical skills, after all, HE didn't touch the tree! So Cute!

Dayna Slack said...

Tyndale is a doll!!! Ked is funny and smart.