Amber!!! Love him! So precious! Ked's face is priceless! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING! A babysitter for Ked, dinner, etc. We'd love to help! Love, Crystal
Back to the New Brookfield's Hotel, Freetown
-
Thursday, April 26, 2018
*First, a note about home:* We were very sad last night to learn of the
passing of a lovely man in our ward, Jack Regas. I don’t...
Can You Trust Your Favorite Charity? (Part I)
-
Given Tree certifies smaller, trusted charities and improves accountability
so you can trust where your funds are going and see the impact you’re
making. I...
Lessons on Healing
-
So I just realized that exactly one year ago from today, I shattered my
little right humerus. Not funny. At all. (Though the pun itself got a LOT
of mile...
13 years ago
it'saboutlove.org Hoping to ADOPT!
My sister and her husband are trying to adopt. Click their picture to see their profile.
10 comments:
Love the pure joy on all your faces, especially Ked's!! You look so great Ambs!!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you,
Congrats!!!! Can't wait to meet him in person!
So sweet, Ambs!! Ked definitely looks extremely happy to be a brother. So happy for you!!
oh, sweet Amber! Tyndale is precious and looks SO much like Ked in the picture. Congrats, you guys! Can't wait to see him!
What a cutie! He looks just like Ked! Glad it went well and that he is healthy. We can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations!!! Beautiful family.
Congratulations Amber! He looks so much like Ked! You all look so happy and healthy in the picture. What a beautiful family!
Amber!!! Love him! So precious! Ked's face is priceless! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING! A babysitter for Ked, dinner, etc. We'd love to help!
Love, Crystal
Congrats!!!! How exciting and I love the name. Now on to the craziness of two kids! Have fun:) Yea
Post a Comment