Monday, June 6, 2011

Little Moments

I don't remember what was going on here, but they both seem pretty content!
4/17/2011

One afternoon, I was thinking Ked was sleeping longer than usual. Then I heard some thumping sounds. This is what I found.
Impressive as his tower of food was, I'm really looking forward to having a kitchen where I can keep all the food and to Ked having his own room that is not also a storage room.
5/23/2011; 21 months

A typical breakfast stunt.

Ked loves to find new friends (dogs and cats) in the windows of the apartments around us. Every once in a great while, he'll even find another kid!

Lips
Ked has this thing he does with his lips that has always cracked us up (as well as our pediatrician). He did it when he was a lot younger and has recently started doing it again a little. I've still never been able to get a good picture of it, but this is almost it.

3 comments:

MOM/Kandy said...

Well, Amber! After looking down several days' worth of photos, Ked is so funny and inventive and active!!

Love, MOM

Heidi said...

That top picture is hilarious! It seems to me that Ked feels like that is a perfectly normal place to sit and read a book. Too cute. And LOVE those lips!!

wendyann said...

He is one of the lucky few (like me) who can plug his nose with his upper lip. Very handy for swimming.