One of the side benefits of marrying Sam is getting to go to Nauvoo somewhat regularly. I still haven't seen many of the sites, but I love the temple and the special history it has. . . and imagining how much Ginger would have loved to have seen it rebuilt, after having spent a semester in Nauvoo when there were only the cornerstones to mark where the original building had been well over a century earlier.
Back to the New Brookfield's Hotel, Freetown
-
Thursday, April 26, 2018
*First, a note about home:* We were very sad last night to learn of the
passing of a lovely man in our ward, Jack Regas. I don’t...
8 years ago


1 comment:
I am so jealous you got to go to Nauvoo and even more jealous you got to go to the temple there. I love that temple. That is so neat Sam's family lives close by so you can visit Nauvoo everyone once in a while. I love the pictures. What a gorgeous day and I can't believe Ked is walking! He is so grown up!:)
Post a Comment