Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Active Hands Oct. 8, 2009

I left Ked alone just for a minute and could hear him getting fussy. This is what I found when I came back--he'd pulled the folds of his beanie down over his eyes.

When Ked was about five weeks old, Sam was laying on the floor next to him. I told Ked to reach out and grab Daddy's glasses. (Sam has always claimed them to be "Daddy glasses" because you can bend them out of shape and they'll bend back.) Sam said he wouldn't be able to do it. I said he could (having witnessed him grab a few things that sure seemed intentional) and egged him on. Within a minute, Ked reached up, grabbed Sam's glasses and held on. I encouraged him, "Pull 'em off Ked! Pull 'em off!" He immediately did so. What an obedient son. It was one of my proudest parental moments.

2 comments:

MOM/Kandy said...

Hahahahaha! Come to think of it, I get MY glasses pulled off a lot by the grands!

Unknown said...

You are so funny! I love all your stories and pictures!