Friday, May 22, 2009

Classic

Lest you judge her, keep in mind that of all of us that tried, Wendy was the only one that took the paddle board out in deep water and back without ever falling. . . until the end, of course. I could hardly stay up at all, but I'll blame it on my shifted center of gravity and loss of stomach muscles... Make sure the volume is decent--the 2nd best part is her scream. That's Sam on the boogie board.


1 comment:

J and L said...

Hey Amber! I just hopped over to your blog from FB. CONGRATS on the baby news!! That is so so exciting! And you're having a boy!! We like boys! We just had our first in January... Being a mom is the best! I am really so excited for you!
So good to find you out in the blogosphere and to catch up! Feel free to stop by ours anytime jandlheal[dot]blogspot[dot]com.