Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference

Sam's mom got us some tickets to the Conference Center for the Sunday morning session. Beth and her friend came with us. I loved being there in the session, and I loved being in and around Temple Square. Such a beautiful place in so many ways! (My nineteen weeks was really starting to show.)

Glessie, Beth, Sam, Amber

Like so many others, Elder Holland's was one of my favorite talks from this session. And perfect to keep in mind during the Easter season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc
One of these days I'll learn to link this better. Beth, how'd you do it?

1 comment:

bethellen said...

To put in hyperlinks, just highlight whatever it is you want to be the link, then, above the posting box, hit the hyperlink button (it looks like a chain set on top of a globe. Insert the url of your other site, hit "ok" and voila'! If you want to insert a video (like I did with Newton's "To the light"), just use the embedding code (put it in with the rest of the text of the post). You can definitely handle it! :)

Oh, yeah, and the weather is crazy. I thought my mom was just kidding when she once told me that she had seen snow in April, but here we are. I'm glad you've documented it.

Love you!