My favorite thing about our hopscotch activity was that Sam suggested it. He said he'd always wondered what it was all about. I didn't tell him that it was mostly just girls that would play. He bought the chalk and I drew it out. Oh, the childhood memories! There were a few rules I wasn't sure about, but it was pretty fun. Next time I'll have to make it a little bigger for Sam's feet. (I had an unfair advantage.)
If anyone knows how to move the pictures around better, please help!


4 comments:
I have no idea how to move the pictures, but I thought it looked good like that!
How fun! It's been years since I've played hopscotch!!
Looks like a lot of fun! Horray for family Home Evening!
Hi! I didn't know you guys had a blog! (I'm Sam's cousin, by the way.) So glad to have found you- and I'll be checking back often! :)
What pregnant? Yes!
Post a Comment